Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

Well, I guess she's a Dancer

A new one, from the old noggin. Really trying to get my hand and my logistically observant mind to trust my inner Artist. Though the drawing may not seem like much. It means rather a lot to me that I can create such a thing, in this manner. (Imagination) Just going with the flow. Allowing mistakes to manifest, in order to get out of the way quicker... much quicker.

I've drawn a few decent things in the past. Though, the method I applied here in order to get this done, to me was rather profound. Why did I ever not trust myself this much, in the past. It wasn't easy doing this from mind, though I'm certain I'll get better with time. I'd like to be able to see what I want to draw, long before the Brush hits the Canvas.

Ultimately I'd love for my drawings to tell stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment